Saturday, December 13, 2008

And Then There Were Two





I am so thrilled with the families that have adopted pups from our latest litter. For the first time most of Emily's pups will be right here in Michigan. Riordon will be travelling the farthest. He is headed to Toronto today. I miss them all and am thankful for my manic photograph sessions that I can look at and remember each pup.

Shea and Kane have yet to find their forever homes...for pretty random reasons but mostly because they are boys and we had a LOT of boys in this bunch...6. Anyway they are two very beautiful black and white boys who resemble their daddy quite a bit. They are relatively quiet...as quiet as puppies can be. And, Kane in particular, is very curious. They love to play with each other and will entertain themselves, and during my weaker moments me.

Thankfully, they are almost completely housebroken. They have a very predictable routine and when I stick to it (difficult sometimes during the holidays) they never mess inside. Pretty good for 10 week olds!

I'm posting photos for everyone to enjoy!

1 comment:

carrie said...

i absolutely love your dogs! i am hoping that someday i will be able to get an english shepherd. about how much do you charge for your dogs? when do you think you'll have another litter?

happy holidays:)

carrie